Re: [epp-dev] EPP Juno RC2 testing

I would say it's a

+1 for RCP/RAP on Linux 64-bit and a
+1 for Java, again on Linux

I filed some bugs, some of them are old ones (e.g. the outdated WindowBuilder contribution, bug 380713), some of them are new, e.g. the TaskListView (bug 381359) that doesn't work in my environment. I hope these issues can be fixed before RC3 next week, otherwise we need to think about removing features from the packages.

Thanks,
Markus