Re: [epp-dev] EPP git repository setup info

Ok, great, thanks a lot Markus! I'm anyhow wondering how you can know so much exactly what I'm thinking ;)

Cheers,

Stephan

2012/5/4 Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
A package maintainer should sooner or later become a committer on the EPP project - see http://wiki.eclipse.org/EPP/EPP_Committer_and_Maintainer_Policy
This changed last year. Before that a package maintainer wasn't able to commit any changes, but had to use patches attached to bugs in Bugzilla instead. This turned out to be very unflexible.

Before you are asking the next logical questions: Yes, I will start the standard committer election process in the next weeks for you and for one or two other package maintainers. And yes, I will apply your SDK-feature changes in the next few days. I planned to work on this and a few other EPP issues last week but was occupied by other work.

Regards,
Markus