Re: [epp-dev] Include versus requires/import

Sorry. Markus answered this. I didn't see his whole response the first time I read it..

-Eric

On 28/03/2012 7:40 AM, Eric Gwin wrote:
Ian,

Hypothetically speaking: Doesn't it also mean that In January when a new version of CDT ships in the SR, that I wouldn't be able to update a separately installed 'My awesome C++ analysis tool' or to the SR package due to conflicting requirements (Without uninstalling something that is)?

-Eric