Re: [epp-dev] Parallel Package leverages CPP package

Yes.

On 03/20/2012 04:02 PM, Doug Schaefer wrote:
Yeah, I'm adding the autotools feature to CDT's. Jeff, does that mean we
can remove the linuxtools.autotools feature from the includes?

On 12-03-20 4:01 PM, "Jeff Johnston"<jjohnstn@xxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Hey Beth,

The autotools feature in the parallel feature.xml should be changed to
reference the new CDT one (org.eclipse.cdt.autotools). Other than that,
everything else from linuxtools remains the same.

-- Jeff J.

On 03/20/2012 03:36 PM, Doug Schaefer wrote:
Hey, Beth. The changes are already applied for Linux tools. I don't
think I need to change them any further at this point, at least for M6.

From: Beth Tibbitts<tibbitts@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:tibbitts@xxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 13:21:13 -0400
To: Eclipse Packaging Project<epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [epp-dev] Parallel Package leverages CPP package

I was just going to update the Parallel package today too, Doug.

My original contents were CPP, plus some of Linux tools and of course
PTP and Photran.
I think I should get the new CPP list now.
Let me know when you are done.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY
40511

Inactive hide details for Doug Schaefer ---03/20/2012 12:20:43 PM---Hey
gang, Looking through the changes Linuxtools made to thDoug Schaefer
---03/20/2012 12:20:43 PM---Hey gang, Looking through the changes
Linuxtools made to the CPP package to merge the two, I noticed

Doug Schaefer<dschaefer@xxxxxxx<mailto:dschaefer@xxxxxxx>>

"epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>"<epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>>,

03/20/2012 12:20 PM

[epp-dev] Include versus requires/import

     Sent by:

epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hey gang,

Looking through the changes Linuxtools made to the CPP package to merge
the two, I noticed that they Include their features as opposed to add
them to the required section. I assume this was to allow for
optionality. Should we be including all our features this way? What's
the difference between include and require?

Thanks,
epp-dev mailing list
epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>