Re: [epp-dev] Parallel Package leverages CPP package

OK I was assuming that and grabbing yours now...

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Doug Schaefer ---03/20/2012 03:43:56 PM---Hey, Beth. The changes are already applied for Linux tools.Doug Schaefer ---03/20/2012 03:43:56 PM---Hey, Beth. The changes are already applied for Linux tools. I don't think I need to change them any

Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxx>

Eclipse Packaging Project <epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

03/20/2012 03:43 PM

Re: [epp-dev] Parallel Package leverages CPP package

    Sent by:

epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, Beth. The changes are already applied for Linux tools. I don't think I need to change them any further at this point, at least for M6.