[epp-dev] Parallel Package leverages CPP package

I was just going to update the Parallel package today too, Doug.

My original contents were CPP, plus some of Linux tools and of course PTP and Photran.
I think I should get the new CPP list now.
Let me know when you are done.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Doug Schaefer ---03/20/2012 12:20:43 PM---Hey gang, Looking through the changes Linuxtools made to thDoug Schaefer ---03/20/2012 12:20:43 PM---Hey gang, Looking through the changes Linuxtools made to the CPP package to merge the two, I noticed

Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxx>

"epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

03/20/2012 12:20 PM

[epp-dev] Include versus requires/import

    Sent by:

epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey gang,

Looking through the changes Linuxtools made to the CPP package to merge the two, I noticed that they Include their features as opposed to add them to the required section. I assume this was to allow for optionality. Should we be including all our features this way? What's the difference between include and require?

Thanks,
epp-dev mailing list
epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx