Re: [epp-dev] Indigo SR2 RC3 packages

+1 for modeling

Le 09/02/2012 11:21, Markus Knauer a écrit :
Hi package maintainers,

here is the download URL for the Indigo SR2 RC3 packages that need your testing and your votes

  http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/indigo/download/20120208-2154/

If you want to test upgrade scenarios from earlier version, you need to add the EPP repository for this build (http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/indigo/download/20120208-2154/repository/) in addition to the maintenance repository.

Please test and send your votes to this list until Friday! We need your +1 to make the packages available on the download page!

Thanks in advance,
Markus

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 01:25
Subject: [cross-project-issues-dev] Declaring Indigo SR2 RC3 staging repo done
To: cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Despite Hudson's attempts to thwart our progress, our RC3 repo is done and
testable at

http://download.eclipse.org/releases/maintenance/

and this one is a true release candidate!  (though, I know a few more bug
fixes are planned for RC4, our final build).
Thanks to all those fixing "legal file" type problems, etc. to get as close
as possible to final form.

http://build.eclipse.org/indigo/simrel/index.html

Remember that once we release Indigo SR2, it will joining the Indigo
Release and Indigo SR1 repositories as a composite repo, at

http://download.eclipse.org/releases/indigo/

This RC3 build will be a good one to test as a "pseudo composite" by
careful construction of your software repository list. See
http://wiki.eclipse.org/SimRel/Simultaneous_Release_FAQ#What.27s_the_best_way_to_test_with_the_staging_repository.3F

This is important to test for things like "updates"
(You will have to wait till Friday, to test "updates" if you start with an
EPP Package).

and to confirm no features/bundles accidentally went "down" in version
number or in general other issues that can work fine in isolation, but fail
in composite repositories.

Test early, test often.

### EclipseSource Group Telefon: +49 721 664733-0 (GMT +2) Telefax: +49 721 66473329 http://eclipsesource.com
Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH Lammstrasse 21, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany General Manager: Jochen Krause Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883