Re: [epp-dev] Indigo SR2 RC2 packages

+1 for JavaScript package, for Indigo SR2 RC2  (It is not in Juno, having
been retired .. and Chuck will handle JEE IDE for both streams).

Thanks!

From:	Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:	02/02/2012 04:55 AM
Subject:	[epp-dev] Indigo SR2 RC2 packages
Sent by:	epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi package maintainers,

pretty busy week as everyone can see on the Hudson build servers. The RC1
build was more a warm-up build, but this time I am asking for your votes
for the Indigo SR2 RC2 build, which is this one:

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/indigo/download/20120202-0441/

I've disabled the Indigo build and I am waiting for your votes in order to
make the build available tomorrow / Friday.

Thanks,
epp-dev mailing list
epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx