Re: [epp-dev] EPP Policy on committers and package maintainers?

I have removed the "proposed policy" qualifier that was at the beginning of
this policy page,

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EPP/EPP_Committer_and_Maintainer_Policy

since there were no suggestions from current committers, and since we have
already had a few new committer elections under this policy approved by the
Technology PMC. Hence, I am assuming there is no more work for EPP to do
here and we can safely say it is our policy (not just a proposed policy).
Feel free to say if that is an incorrect assumption. I'm fairly sure all is
done, just wanted to follow-through and ensure good  communication by being
explicit in this note to epp-dev list.

Thank you,