Re: [epp-dev] Code Recommenders: gathering information for potential package inclusions

Hi Marcel,

great to hear that Code Recommenders will be part of the release train!

Given the strong focus on Java development it sounds like the Java package may be a natural target. If you are interested in including Code Recommenders please feel free to file a bug and put me on the CC. Questions that we typically ask when considering a new component for the package are listed on this wiki page: http://wiki.eclipse.org/EPP/How_to_create_a_package#Adding_components_to_a_package

Steffen