Re: [epp-dev] Juno M3...

Could this be as simple as not showing the C/C++ IDE for Linux on the download page, just as we don’t show the C/C++ IDE for Linux on the Window/Mac pages?

From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Markus Knauer
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 4:40 AM
To: Eclipse Packaging Project
Subject: Re: [epp-dev] Juno M3...

Combining them into one would be a very good idea. If you need any help or support, please let me know.

Thanks,
Markus

On 10 November 2011 23:02, Schaefer, Doug <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ah, OK. I'm trying to get rid of it and was just wondering if you guys were actually using it. This does speak back to our need to make the IDE for C/C++ Developers on Linux and the IDE for C/C++ Linux Developers the same thing ;)

:D