Re: [epp-dev] (some) Juno M2 packages available for testing

+1 for RCP/RAP

On 30 September 2011 11:30, Zeb Ford-Reitz <Zeb.Ford-Reitz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1 for Eclipse for Testers

 - Zeb

On 29.09.2011 15:34, Markus Knauer wrote:
Hi all,

I stripped every dependency that isn't working from the feature.xml files in order to get some packages; I tracked the features that I had to remove in Bug 359375 (and I will try to enable them again for M3).

And note that there are some packages that cannot be build, sometimes because their main project didn't contribute to Juno so far, sometimes because their upstream dependencies are not yet available. This includes LinuxTools, Reporting, and Scout.

The remaining packages can be found here for testing:

  http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/juno/download/20110929-1138/

Thanks for testing and your +1's... ;-)

Regards,
Markus
_______________________________________________ epp-dev mailing list epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/epp-dev

--
BREDEX GmbH
Mauernstr. 33

Tel.: +49-531-24330-0
Fax:  +49-531-24330-99
http: www.bredex.de

Geschäftsführer: Hans-J. Brede, Achim Lörke, Ulrich Obst
Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450