Re: [epp-dev] where is a Juno M2 EPP build?

> yes, in the meantime I read your mail on cross-projects. Let's hope that the
> BIRT contribution is available in M3. Would it make sense to contribute only
> parts of the LinuxTools that do not depend on BIRT (if there are any)?

Only the Valgrind integration uses BIRT so we could contribute the other
components.  I'll discuss it with the other committers in case that
happens since it's too late for M2.

Thanks for the idea (and sorry I didn't think of it in time for M2),

Andrew

Back to the top