From:        Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
To:        Eclipse Packaging Project <epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        09/12/2011 12:34 PM
Subject:        [epp-dev] Pre-RC4 build possible?
Sent by:        epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Any chance we could have a test build of epp-parallel before final RC4?
We just added a feature that (eek!) we realized was missing and I would like to make sure it all works.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform
http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511