Re: [epp-dev] EPP Indigo SR1 RC2 - second try

+1 for parallel
We're still awaiting the CDT update so can't completely test this one but looks ok enough and we'll wait for RC3 for more testing

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Markus Knauer ---09/02/2011 04:15:33 AM---Good, if you read the other mails on this mailing list, youMarkus Knauer ---09/02/2011 04:15:33 AM---Good, if you read the other mails on this mailing list, you probably know that there was another con

Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

09/02/2011 04:15 AM

[epp-dev] EPP Indigo SR1 RC2 - second try

    Sent by:

epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Good, if you read the other mails on this mailing list, you probably know that there was another contribution to the /releases/maintenance repository and that I had to rebuild the packages to include the latest changes. And I've learnt that EPP build/test/release day in the service release schedule is Friday only (I got so used to the Thursday/Friday schedule of the release train that I didn't pay attention to my calendar).

So here is another build that includes the latest bits from the Simultaneous Release repository and I am asking you to (re-)test this one:

Sorry for any confusion...

Regards, Markus