Re: [epp-dev] Juno M1 EPP packages

+1 for modelling

Le 18/08/2011 11:05, Markus Knauer a écrit :
Hi *,

there is a build available for Juno M1 that waits for testing...

If there are not too many show stoppers I'd like to declare this one as our Juno M1 EPP build. I am sure we will find many bugs and problems since this is the first build based on platform 4.2 M1 (and not 3.x), but we need to find them early and not late in the development cycle to give the platform team a chance to fix them. Package maintainers, can you please report on this mailing list whether you agree to make this build available to the public? From what I've seen so far it works amazingly well, at least a few basic tests with the RCP/RAP package were successful.

(At the moment, the Scout packages has a dependency that cannot be resolved; therefore this package is missing in the build and I hope to get it back in time for M2.)

((And yes, there will be another build for Indigo SR1 RC1 this week... I'll write about it when it is available.))

Thanks,
Markus