Re: [epp-dev] Comparing Packages - Indigo +1s required

Is EGit in any of the packages?   Git is the hottest thing going, we finally have 1.0 level Git support so it would be nice to showcase it in the packages.

I realize it is too late for this release but maybe something we should consider for SR1.

Ian