Re: [epp-dev] Comparing Packages - Indigo +1s required

* RCP/Plugin should be named RCP/RAP
** it contains *without source code* CVS, git (EGit, JGit), JDT, Mylyn, XML Tools, PDE
** it contains as source RCP/Platform, RAP

* eGIT should be linked to http://www.eclipse.org/egit
* the RAP project is missing in the table (eclipse.org/rap)
* ECF can be removed - some parts are used by p2 and therefore some parts are in all packages, but there is no difference between the RCP/RAP package and all other packages
* Mylyn is included in all but the Classic package (it is missing in _javascript_)

Thanks, Markus