Re: [epp-dev] EPP Indigo Packages - status update / build

+1 for scout, no incubation components

thanks markus

Von: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Markus Knauer
Gesendet: Freitag, 10. Juni 2011 01:13
An: EPP Developer Mailing List
Betreff: [epp-dev] EPP Indigo Packages - status update / build

I've disabled the indigo.epp-repository-build for now.

indigo.epp-package-build #38 is running and creates the packages in the usual place at

If this build completes without errors it is very likely the build that we are going to use for our votes tomorrow, I'll let you know by tomorrow morning. In case you have spare time it would be cool if you download your package and start with your final tests.

Two additional things are important.

1 - We need to ensure that the packages contain components from mature projects only, otherwise we need to label it with 'Incubation' (currently only the LinuxTools package). Package maintainers, please confirm on this mailing list together with your vote tomorrow that your package does not include components from projects that are still in incubation phase. As a side note, I checked this very carefully and don't expect any surprises, but I need your confirmation!

2 - As we all know, EPP depends heavily on the /releases/staging repository. In other words, if this repository changes and the changes affect one of the packages, we need to rebuild them, but only in this case! There are no package rebuilds planned at this moment. The RC4 packages will be the ones that are going to be released on June 22nd (they will be renamed and copied to their final location, but there is no content change, not even a check-sum change).

Thanks and regards,
Markus