[epp-dev] EPP Indigo RC4 packages - status

First of all, congratulations and many thanks to you! According to the mails that I received today, it looks like all package maintainers are now full committers on the EPP project.

If you are looking at Hudson, you can see that there is (again) a package build running (https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/indigo.epp-package-build/37/ and http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/indigo/download/20110609-1630/), but given that there are still some contributions to RC4 in the queue to /releases/staging I am sure that this won't be the last build of the RC4 packages. I hope that it stabilises a bit over the next couple of hours (see the cross-project-issues-dev mailing list for updates) and that we can get a final build of the packages by tomorrow (Friday).

That means that we need to be flexible and it is very likely that the RC4 packages are a little bit delayed.
Feel free to ask questions... I am monitoring both, this mailing list and the cross-projects mailing list.

Thanks and regards,
Markus

Back to the top