Re: [epp-dev] Indigo RC3 package builds... status

Markus,
The email I got on 5/27 said "You are already a committer and therefore you should not need to fill out
additional paperwork.
" without a link or anything indicating we needed to do anything else.
What do we need to do?

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Markus Knauer ---06/01/2011 01:55:38 AM---Hi package maintainers and not-yet-committers, the eclipse.Markus Knauer ---06/01/2011 01:55:38 AM---Hi package maintainers and not-yet-committers, the eclipse.org portal says 'Waiting for candidate pa

Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

06/01/2011 01:55 AM

[epp-dev] Indigo RC3 package builds... status

    Sent by:

epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi package maintainers and not-yet-committers,

the
eclipse.org portal says 'Waiting for candidate paperwork' since last Friday. I hope you received a mail from eclipse.org that asked you to provide the required information (which is necessary even for existing committers). If not please let me know.

Apart from that I did quite a few changes and managed to get a build last night (see
http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/indigo/download/20110531-2005/). It would be good if you find some time to test and to send feedback. The time frame between the final build on Thursday and the votes on the mailing list does not allow to make many changes, therefore it would be good to find out about problems before the build on Thursday.

Thanks and regards,
Markus