Re: [epp-dev] Indigo M7 EPP packages available for testing

+1 for RCP/RAP (linux / 64-bit) including an update from M6 to M7

I didn't mention this, but you can try updates from earlier milestones yourself by adding the staging repository (.../releases/staging) and the repository for this M7 build http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/indigo/download/20110505-1244/repository/ to the list of p2 repositories.

On 5 May 2011 18:34, Steffen Pingel <steffen.pingel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1 for Java

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 5:41 PM, Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, there was something else important today... it is time to test and to
> vote for the Indigo M7 build:
>
> http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/indigo/download/20110505-1244/
>
> Unfortunately we lost some packages in Indigo, but on the other hand there
> are 3 new packages
>
> the Parallel Application Developers package (Bug 331589, since some
> milestones)
> a Scout Developers package (Bug 340698) and
> a Testing Package (Bug 344369)
>
> Please test the above build and send your +1/-1 vote to this mailing list by
> tomorrow / Friday.
>
> Thanks,
> Markus
>

> (At the time of this writing, the Reporting, Scout, and Testing packages are
> still building. They should be available soon.)

Steffen Pingel
Committer, http://eclipse.org/mylyn
Senior Developer, http://tasktop.com