[epp-dev] FYI: offline

Hi *,

from my point of view everything is prepared, the Indigo M6 packages have been renamed and uploaded to the mirror servers. If you send a positive vote about your package to the mailing list, I am sure that Nathan will enable it later today on the main download page on the development build tab.

Apart from that I will be offline during my flight to SFO / EclipseCon, which means that I won't be able to work on any late fixes or rebuilds for the packages.

Thanks and regards,
Markus

Back to the top