Re: [epp-dev] Respin of epp-parallel package please?

You may check this build here, it is a Parallel Package only build:

  http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/indigo/download/20110317-1605/

It is a M6-EclipseCon-etc. exception... that uses your own /tools/ptp/updates/indigo repository.

Regards, Markus