Re: [epp-dev] Helios SR2 RC2 *and* Indigo M5 EPP package status

+1 on reporting package (win32.x86_64) for Helios SR2 RC2 and Indigo M5

Thanks.

Yong Jiang.

From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Markus Knauer
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2011 2:42 PM
To: Eclipse Packaging Project
Subject: Re: [epp-dev] Helios SR2 RC2 *and* Indigo M5 EPP package status

Hi *,

I started the final EPP package builds for

Helios SR2 RC2
http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/36/download/20110204-0630/

Indigo M5
http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/indigo/download/20110204-0615/

The packages are still building, but as soon as they are available, I will copy them to the download server to give the mirrors some time to get them. In the meantime I expect you to test them and hope to get some (all?) positive votes during today.

Thanks and regards,

Markus