Re: [epp-dev] Helios SR2 RC2 - EPP builds

In the meantime I managed to...

* run the repository build from Hudson and to
* start the package build process manually from the command line

Early results can be found here:

  http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/36/download/20110120-1955/

I would suggest that we let this build run until it finishes, hope that every package can be build, and count this RC1 as a warm-up build and as a proof that everything still works. In other words, I don't want to go through the whole process of sign-offs, uploads to the mirror servers and updating the main eclipse.org download page for RC1. But that doesn't imply that you shouldn't test the packages and report problems and errors.

Thanks, Markus