Re: [epp-dev] Indigo M4 packages

Markus,

Am 16.12.2010 um 20:37 schrieb Markus Knauer:

> * The SOA package does not contain any Swordfish contributions any more (they are not on part of the simultaneous release any more) which renders the package more or less useless. If there is nobody stepping up the package will be removed with the next Indigo milestone M5.

Of course the SOA package does not make a lot of sense at the moment. We are currently thinking about how to reposition the package and will discuss this topic with the SOA IWG, the owner of the package, in January. I cannot promisse that we will come up with a fully developed package before M5, but I think with M6 we will be ready. So I would ask you to keep the package also beyond M5.

Regards,
Zsolt

Back to the top