Re: [epp-dev] What's our plan for M3 packages?

This time is much better because (a) I am back from vacation since this week and (b) there is more time until the release of the M3 bits in about two weeks. You can expect me to work on the packages and on the Hudson build (there were some issues last time) as soon as the platform team delivers their milestone (which is tomorrow).

Markus