Re: [epp-dev] package-wise source code & bug data information

Hi,

clicking on a package name in the download page will bring you here :

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-modeling-tools-includes-incubating-components/heliossr1

This is the list of all the installed modules.

There is no such thing as checking-out the whole package code as a one step operation. Some bundles are now providing  SCM repository info which mean you can checkout the code using a contextual action in the "Plug-ins" view of the package.

Cédric