Re: [epp-dev] Helios SR1 RC4 - sign off request

I tried the modeling package:

20100917-0715_eclipse-modeling-helios-SR1-RC4-linux.gtk.x86.tar.gz

and I was able to use the MPC to install the Memory Analyzer without problems.
I'm using x86 Linux/GTK.
Have others reproduced this problem?  Maybe there is something else going on here?

cheers,
ian