[epp-dev] Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] Bad news regarding build.eclipse.org

I hope you have seen this message on cross-projects-dev...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 18 September 2010 00:14
Subject: [cross-project-issues-dev] Bad news regarding build.eclipse.org
To: Cross project issues <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The downside is that the local disk array on build.eclipse.org is not accessible since it won't boot.  This means the *build home directories are lost.  /shared remains intact since it was an external array, and while speaking with Matt, we have reason to believe all the Hudson data and jobs is intact as well.

Unfortunately the Helios SR1 RCx builds are somewhere on the /shared part of the disks and I hope that they are not lost (I didn't move them to the download servers so far). At the moment it is therefore not possible to download and/or test any of the EPP packages.

I'll let you know about updates as soon as I hear something new.

Thanks, Markus

Back to the top