Re: [epp-dev] late sign-offs for Helios SR1 RC3

+1 for modeling

Le 15/09/2010 13:58, Markus Knauer a écrit :
Hi package maintainers,

I was kind of removed from my computer yesterday, so I wasn't able to write the long awaited mail that asks for testing of the SR1 RC3 packages.

Please test the packages that are available for download from

  http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/36/download/20100913-1410/

These packages have been build with the fixed p2 director and shouldn't contain the configuration problems any more *and* the features are unmodified, i.e. there are *no* additional bundles included in the dependencies.

The relevant p2 repositories that can be used for testing update scenarios are

  http://download.eclipse.org/releases/maintenance/ and
  http://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/helios/SR1.233

Since we are so late with the RC3 packages and RC4 should be made available this Friday, I would vote to test and sign-off these packages, but do not upload them to the download mirrors. Please tell me, if you think that this (additional) work of uploading them is really necessary.

Thanks and regards,
Markus
_______________________________________________ epp-dev mailing list epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/epp-dev

Back to the top