[epp-dev] Helios *and* Indigo in the EPP CVS

Hi all,

in order to separate the changes that are necessary for both Helios service releases and next year's Indigo release, I created a branch in CVS where all the changes for Helios are done. This is the same procedure as last year.

If you have any changes for the Helios packages, please make sure that you check out the HELIOS branch and that you use this for creating patches for the service releases.

All Indigo work is done in HEAD.

While I don't like CVS branches very much, it is necessary for the separation of both streams here.

Thanks and regards,
Markus

Back to the top