Re: [epp-dev] Helios SR1 RC2 EPP packages ready for testing

+1 for CPP

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 11:24 AM, David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

+1 for both
Java EE IDE
_javascript_ IDE
(I checked windows, 32 bit)

From:
Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09/03/2010 08:10 AM
Subject: [epp-dev] Helios SR1 RC2 EPP packages ready for testing
Sent by: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi package maintainers,

it's time to test the Helios SR1 RC2 packages.

I already did a quick sanity check of the RCP package from build

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/36/download/20100903-0158/

and so far everything looks good. Please send your sign-offs to this mailing list as soon as you can. The Linux-Tools-Package had some dependency errors (probably caused upstream in the staging repository) and we should try to build it early next week in order to get a working Linux package for RC3.

Thanks and regards,
Markus