Re: [epp-dev] UDC: How do I log "quick fix" dialog choices?

Thanks Wayne,

Sorry, but I just got started with the UDC and I'm a *complete* newbie with eclipse, too.  Where exactly do I look to find org.eclipse.jdt.ui.edit.text.
java.correction.assist.proposals?  I'm guessing that's a package path but since it's not part of the UDC project, I'm not sure what I would look at once I found it.  Any help would be appreciated, thanks.