[epp-dev] EPP RC1 status

Hi *,

I'd like to give a rough overview of the status of EPP and RC1: On Monday I updated all package configurations to RC1, applied all patches that I've seen so far (exception: Pulsar bug 306046 - not yet done) and since them I am fighting with Hudson or with other bugs. Friday is release day for the RC1 packages and that means that the final packages must be build and tested until then.

Please take the time and do some early checks of the preliminary packages *before* we need to build the final packages tomorrow (Thursday). And please check that I applied all your patches to the configurations and didn't miss an important one! If you see something missing, please send me a reminder!

One of the more important changes is the MPC client that is now being added to all packages.

Here is a list of bugs in the categories 'could be interesting for you' or 'help required':

* 307983: Helios M4..M7 EPP Mac OSX Carbon packages do not start (help required!)
* 230357: content changes in RCP package
* 313061: EPP branding should include release train name (probably RC2...)
* 313575: consolidate common package characteristics
* 313169: Add MPC client dependency to all packages

Thanks and regards,
Markus

Back to the top