Re: [epp-dev] M7... and Hudson build failures

After reading the log files it was easy to fix the EPP build problems... somehow the Java SDK that is running the jobs in Hudson has changed - either the default JDK has changed or the configuration settings were incompatible with the new Hudson version.

Now I set them to "base Java 5" and the EPP repository build is happy again.

There is no package that contains Subversive or Buckminster, so that is not an issue and doesn't cause any problems.

Is there a "Helios build forecast"? I haven't read anything about a final build in my mails, but I have to admit that I didn't read them all so far.

Thanks and regards,
Markus