Re: [epp-dev] Helios M6 - sign-off request

+1 for cpp. Smoke tested on win32.x86.

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab

Inactive hide details for Markus Knauer ---03/18/2010 05:18:21 PM---Hi package maintainers, there were some very late contributMarkus Knauer ---03/18/2010 05:18:21 PM---Hi package maintainers, there were some very late contributions to the Helios repository that

Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

03/18/2010 05:18 PM

[epp-dev] Helios M6 - sign-off request

Sent by:

epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi package maintainers,

there were some very late contributions to the Helios repository that required a rebuild of the EPP packages. In fact, the build is still running but I think that we can make it available on Friday if you send your sign-off's soon.

I am asking you to test and to sign-off build

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/36/download/20100318-1806/

As I wrote above, the build is still running, but some (CPP, Java, _javascript_, JEE) packages are already available, others will follow within the next 2-4 hours. Please send me your +1/-1 by tomorrow / Friday.

Thanks and regards,
Markus