Re: [epp-dev] Helios M6 - sign-off request

+1 for RCP

On 19 March 2010 06:29, David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

+1   +1

I sniffed some of IDE for Java EE  and IDE for _javascript_ on Windows 7, 64 bit. Basics worked. Some unfortunate lingering minor bugs (like default perspective, icons) but not worth a respin. For M7, we need to do some work! (As if we haven't been already).

Thanks,

From:
Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/18/2010 05:17 PM
Subject:
[epp-dev] Helios M6 - sign-off request
Sent by: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi package maintainers,

there were some very late contributions to the Helios repository that required a rebuild of the EPP packages. In fact, the build is still running but I think that we can make it available on Friday if you send your sign-off's soon.

I am asking you to test and to sign-off build

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/36/download/20100318-1806/

As I wrote above, the build is still running, but some (CPP, Java, _javascript_, JEE) packages are already available, others will follow within the next 2-4 hours. Please send me your +1/-1 by tomorrow / Friday.

Thanks and regards,
Markus