Re: [epp-dev] list of bundles?

Hi Scott,

enhancement request - yes, then it won't be forgotten in the future.
Realistically I don't have spare time that I could invest before Helios is out, unless someone tells me an existing p2 trace option that could be set in the build and that writes out all resolutions that go into a package.

Regards, Markus