Re: [epp-dev] EPP Sources

I'm not from the project but I would assume that the wizard code is probably made of all the org.eclipse.epp.wizard.* project found in
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.epp/plugins/?root=Technology_Project

PaScaL

Inactive hide details for "Arnaud LUCIEN" ---03/02/2010 04:06:31 AM---Hello,"Arnaud LUCIEN" ---03/02/2010 04:06:31 AM---Hello,

"Arnaud LUCIEN" <Arnaud.LUCIEN@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

<epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Arnaud LUCIEN <Arnaud.LUCIEN@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

03/02/2010 04:06 AM

[epp-dev] EPP Sources

Hello,

I am working in a team that develops a product which is an IDE for C/C++ development on Electronic Payment Terminal. We are developing plug-ins to work with Eclipse 3.5, CDT 6.0 and Mylin. We use PDE build to generate this product and I want to distribute it to my user community using p2 and EPP.

Actually I would like to customize the EPP wizard to distribute my own product ant its optional additional features to my community of users (via p2 installer)
If I understand well I have to create a composite repository with my product and its additional features.
      1- Can you tell me where to find EPP source for eclipse 3.5?
      2- What changes are forecasted for Helios?
      3- Is it simple to adapt with EPP wizard to be able to deliver my own product and features?
      4- How is organize the EPP repository? Is it a composite repository?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Arnaud

About Ingenico: Ingenico is a leading provider of payment solutions, with over 15 million terminals deployed in more than 125 countries. Its 2,850 employees worldwide support retailers, banks and service providers to optimize and secure their electronic payments solutions, develop their offer of services and increase their point of sales revenue. More information on www.ingenico.com.

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.