[epp-dev] "Check for Updates" does not work as expected for SOA package

Hi,
the Swordfish team plans to provide an update to the September
release, which is also contained in the SOA package. I am currently
testing whether the automatic update is working with the new Swordfish
site. When I test this with an 3.5.1. eclipse sdk + swordfish 0.9.1
and specify my update site with the latest Swordfish version "Check
for Updates" reports a new version for the Swordfish feature. When I
do the same with the SOA package I get the message "There is nothing
to update" Am I missing something? Can someone explain why the two
installations behave differently and how to resolve this for the SOA
package?

Zsolt

Back to the top