Re: [epp-dev] Helios packages - first test-builds available for M2

@David...

Rebuild / Helios repository changes - feel free to stop a package build in Hudson if you want to copy bits to /releases/staging. I think /releases/staging has priority and if a new build of the packages is triggered by this update it is even better.
Apart from that I will make sure that another package build runs tomorrow morning (my time) if it is necessary.

JEE package, other packages as well: The EPP repo build takes the 'old' package configurations (.product, branding plug-in, feature) as input. I hoped that the branching of the projects could wait until M3 ;-)
Of course, this causes the wrong repositories listed in the packages - that's not perfect, but it is (a) M3 and not RC3, and (b) it should not interfere with anything else.

Regards, Markus