RE: [epp-dev] Helios packages - first test-builds available for M2

Markus,

This is really great news.  Congratulations.   In addition to a short blog post, maybe post something on cross-projects mailing list?

Ian

From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Markus Knauer
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 4:01 AM
To: EPP Developer Mailing List
Subject: [epp-dev] Helios packages - first test-builds available for M2

Hi *,

yesterday - during the Eclipse Insurance Day - I had enough time to work again on the Helios build. Not everything is running automated yet, but I cannot resist to write about successful builds (http://www.eclipse.org/epp/download.php - Helios build 20090930-1710). Currently there are only two packages (PHP and SOA) which are not building, maybe because their content is not yet in the upstream Helios repository, or they renamed features?

Anyway, it looks pretty good and I hope that we will have Helios M2 packages available by tomorrow. This will be the first time that they are available that early! Great.

So far I don't have any plans to make them available from another place than http://www.eclipse.org/epp/download.php and I only plan to announce their availability here and on cross-projects-dev, because the packages are mainly untested. Maybe I will write a short blog post?

Regards, Markus

Back to the top