Re: [epp-dev] Galileo SR1: new build available - 20090920-1025

Thanks Markus (and Thomas) ... I was beginning to worry there for a day or
so. But, "due on Friday ready by Monday" is practically on schedule. :)

I've tested and inspected the JEE IDE package on windows and linux (32)
and all looks good.

So with that, and the other sanity checks others have reported, I'll give
this build a +1

Thanks again,