Re: help needed: Fwd: [epp-dev] Galileo SR1 schedule

Hi Markus,
Does this apply to this particular platform only or is it apparent in other platforms as well? The reason I ask is that I don't think that macosx.x86_64 is one of the platforms that are included in the Galileo repository and IIRC the Galileo repository is the source of input for the build.

- thomas