[epp-dev] A new EPP SOA package

Title: A new EPP SOA package
Hi *@epp-dev,
The Eclipse SOA Initiative an Industry Working Group, which at the moment is in the proposal phase, plans to deliver an EPP package named "SOA package". It seems that I will be the package maintainer and therefore have just some questions.
- When would be the earliest possible date to release the package. The working group would like release it in the week Sept. 28, which means we would have to release it together with Galileo SR1
- If the schedule planned by the working group is to tight and we have to postpone the release is it now possible to release EPP packages in between simultaneous releases. I know that in the past this was not possible.
- Is the how-to at http://wiki.eclipse.org/EPP/How_to_create_a_package still accurate? Otherwise I would be more than glad to get some guidance how to further proceed.

Regards
Zsolt Beothy-Elo

Back to the top