[epp-dev] update of package status - please test

Hi package maintainers,

I think we have a build now that is a hot candidate for being released next week.

Please test and send your +1/-1 to this mailing list:

  Build ID: 20090619-0630

I really would like to avoid any rebuilds of the packages from now on. Possible reasons for a rebuild include a major change in the upstream Galileo repository or a stop-ship bug in one of the packages. A simple typo does not qualify for a rebuild :-)

Many thanks and regards,
Markus

Back to the top