[epp-dev] update of package status

Hi *,

I promised to send an update to this mailing list about the status of the EPP packages, but exactly those packages kept me busy the whole day.

I think I submitted all patches that I received via bugzilla from you. Several builds were running throughout the day, but now I wait for a final update of the Galileo staging repository before I start another build. Let's watch for new messages on the cross-projects-dev mailing list, but if the next EPP build is successful it has a real potential to be the one and it will get much harder to convince me of additional builds.

Regards, Markus

Back to the top