Re: [epp-dev] important for package maintainers - INCUBATION

we (Java EE IDE) have no incubating components.

From:
Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
Date:
06/17/2009 09:13 AM
Subject:
[epp-dev] important for package maintainers - INCUBATION
Sent by:
epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi package maintainers,

being the bad guy that I am sometimes, I need to push something that
nobody wants to hear, but it is necessary and required!

I need from *every* maintainer of a package a statement here on the
mailing list

...that your package does *not* contain any parts from projects in their
incubation phase OR

...that your package contains incubating components. If this is the case
we need to put "incubation" into the package filename and update the
package description with "(includes Incubating components)".

(Projects in incubation are usually using version numbers <1.0 in their
features.)

Thanks and regards,
epp-dev mailing list
epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx